All Clinical PhD program students obtain solid generalist education and training in preparation for professional practice. The PhD Clinical program provides advanced doctoral students with the opportunity to concentrate their elective choices in an area of special interest, if they wish to do so. There is no requirement to select an emphasis area, and students are allowed their choice of offered electives to suit their personal interests and aspirations. The Track and Emphasis options prepare one to pursue further specialization at the postdoctoral level. Emphasis elective courses are routinely offered at least once a year for all emphasis areas. Descriptions and examples of emphasis options are listed below. Refer to the catalog for more detailed curriculum information.
Family/Child Psychology Emphasis
- Theory and Practice of Psychotherapy: Child
- Family Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Theory
- Developmental Psychopathology
Forensic Psychology Emphasis
Students must also complete one cultural elective related to forensic psychology. All alternate courses must be approved by the Program Director.
- Advanced Assessment Elective Clinical Inference/Forensic
- Family Violence: Child Abuse
- Interpartner and Spousal Abuse
- Advanced Seminars in Theoretical Issues: Forensic Family/Child Psychology
- Advanced Seminars in Theoretical Issues: Conduct Disorders and Anti-Social Behavior
Health Psychology Emphasis
- Clinical Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
- Intro to Clinical Medicine I
- Health Psychology Intervention: Research and Practice Addressing Health Disparities
- Assessment in Neurophysiology: Theory and Clinical Applications
一本岛在免费线观看_秋霞电影院yy2933_迷人的保姆5线观高清All alternate courses must be approved by the Program Director.
- Transference and Counter Transference
- Theory and Practice of Psychotherapy: Individual Psychodynamic
- Clinical Elective: Advanced Psychodynamic Interventions
- Clinical Aspects of Dream Interpretation